As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holdiay letter writer's block

Seriously...please tell me if anyone is going through this? I've been staring at a blank word document for four days straight. ....sigh Do people really care about the 15 trips that we go on every year? Do they care about your children's milestones? People want funny. I've got nothing for you. I think I am going to send out a piece of holiday paper with..............

garrettsfamilyaffair.blogspot.com

It's everything you need to know. Then maybe I can dodge the ones who make fun of my Christmas letter. (You know who you are) What do you think?

6 comments:

Dallas said...

I'm just sending my blog address this year...it's easier!

Jenny said...

I think you may be on to something. :)

Amy Griffin said...

that is a pretty good idea!!

Liz said...

it was a good letter!! nice job :)

DaddyHannah said...

Spend that time baking cookies with your kids or something. Don't stress about the letter.

Owings Family said...

I would never dream of making fun of a Christmas letter! :) I can't even seem to get the addresses/stamps on mine! Good luck! I gotta go try to keep Eli from climbing on the TV. Ugh! Why did I think mobile would be good?