As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy..Busy!

Yesterday was a record high for Albany, NY. It was 89 degrees and we spent 6 hours at the park complex without shade. Hannah had fast pitch practice from 9-11:00 am. Ben had a soccer game from 10:30-noon, and then Hannah had a soccer game from 1:00-2:30pm. With 50 block in hand, the kids still ended up with a little bit of a sun burn. It was so fun watching the kids play. They keep getting better and better! I can't imagine what it is going to be like when they are all three involved with athletics. I just want to thank my mom and dad for all the work and time they put into us kids on the weekends. It's just insane!

Oh- and I am running in the Providence, RI half marathon a week from today. I went on my final long run this afternoon. Not too bad, but the arches in my foot are starting to ache. Any runners have suggestions before the big race? I don't want to buy new shoes 1 week before to break them in.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Good luck in your half marathon next week!

Amy Griffin said...

good luck with the run!!