As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching up!

Christmas Morning. Daddy looks sleepy. The kids were up at around 6:20am.

Eve's birthday dinner at Friendlys.



Love the blue raspberry drink!




Eve turns 4!









Celebrated at the bouncy house!






Okay, enough with catch up from 2009. I don't know why I can't keep up with this blog sometimes. I seriously don't do that much! I am now 63 days from due date and counting down. I see the doctor tomorrow and hope the baby has turned. Right now she is sitting breech. I can't imagine having my first C-section with my forth child. That would be so unfair. I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I will try to keep up better this year.






3 comments:

Betsy said...

That would be so unfair! I hope she turns for you. I'm just a little over a month behind you, and even though I've heard it's pretty uncommon, I'm so afraid that we'll have a breech baby as well (but then again, I'm afraid of a lot of things...like the actual labor, for example!!)

Amy Griffin said...

Yeah, that would be extremely unfair! Thanks for the birthday card and happy birthday to Eve!

Owings Family said...

Thinking of you as we get sooooooo close to D Day!!! Can't wait to hear future updates!