As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm Back!!


I know I don't have that many devoted readers, but I am back from girls weekend in Sante Fe.

Actually.....I've been back for almost a week. I have an excuse though, as lame as it may sound. I've endulged in The Twilight Saga and have been nonexistent to my family, friends, the internet, and the T.V. I'm almost done with the fourth book and my husband will be relieved. He told me before he left for work this morning that he was expecting his wife back when he got home tonight. He will never be "Edward Cullin".........but he is not a vampire and he has been pretty understanding this past week. He even let me drive to movie theater 25 miles away last night to see a 9:50pm showing of Twilight since I insisted of seeing the movie before I had to wait for the video. It is merely dissapointing compared to the book and I think I will let go of my obsession after today.


Back to my long weekend in Sante Fe....

We had a great time. Unfortunately my camera died and I only have a couple of pictures of the group. Oh.. and a short video of my playing rockband. Thanks Tim!


2 comments:

Liz said...

Twilight is the new crack?? I'm a loyal reader :)

Owings Family said...

Miss you girl!