As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Neck Kink

Sorry I haven't posted this week!

Woke up 3 days ago with a horrible kink in my neck...sigh

Went to the chiropractor and paid 55.00 for him to tell me that I shouldn't sleep on my stomach.

Really? Where did you go to school? I want to be a chiropractor and charge people money for advice they already know?

I look like the mother of Frankenstein yet again this morning. Ben says to me..."just do the robot mom"... ha ha

Anyone have any better advice? I've done heat/ice and the ibuprofen thing.

3 comments:

DaddyHannah said...

Time and gentle stretching. My orthopedist gave me a patch that delivers pain meds right to the spot. I know that they make some topical motrin now too.

Owings Family said...

I so miss you! I needed that mental picture and laugh this morning!

Amy Griffin said...

no advice but I feel sorry for you...the robot sounds like a great idea!