As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back from Philly!

Hannah and Ben had winter break last week. We didn't make any family plans b/c Derek had plans to go winter camping with his brother, dad, cousin, unc and some guys from the North Penn church. I stayed at Unc. Jim and Aunt Carol's house for 5 days with Derek's mom. We got to spend time with my nephews, Joshua and Jacob, and their second cousins, Ty and Cash. It was great to get away for a couple of days.





Me driving the kids for four hours with no cell phone. I listened to a book on tape and turned around and explained to the kids "that's a bad word...don't say that." I had to say it more that I would of liked to. I know that I should of turned the book off, but it was pretty clean and it made the trip go by fast.



Picture of my kids with D's cousin Andria's boys. This is a picture after Ty's one year old birthday party.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we were in Philly two Saturdays ago! It was a first for us. Just wanted to comment so you know I read your blog. I'm bad about commenting, but trying to do better!:)