As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dreaded birthday!

I am dreading tomorrow more that I dreaded my birthday last year. I guess it will keep getting worse the older I get. I wake up and realize my not so youthful face anymore resembles a mother in her 3os...sigh. Although I wll never wear Christmas tree sweaters and snowman earings....my face looks like it could match that style. No offense....to the ones who wear the holiday sweaters. I'm going to go cry now.

2 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

I actually own some snowman earrings!!!! they were a gift, but still... I'm so depressed.

Amy Griffin said...

oh girl..I hear ya but it isn't that bad! I mean you are off to a great start with foregoing the earrings and sweaters!! Happy Birthday Michelley!!!