As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Farm and Camp

Sorry I have been so bad with the updates. The summer is always our busiest time and I am not always going to have access to keep up with this blog. I will do my best to update between trips.
We had a great time at the farm and Derek had a great time up at camp! I got to spend two days there and hang out with everyone so that was nice. There were around 140 kids last week, 10 Baptisms, and not one trouble maker. The year I decide not to counsel they have a week of great kids without even one "huffer" at craft time!








Eve carried around the kittens all week! Most of the time she held them abusively, but you know how I feel about cats. I just let her play with them the way she wanted to . She was having a good time!




I got to bond with little Cameron last week! (Nick and Lauren's son) He kept me on my toes. We called him"demolition boy". He destroys anything in his path. He's a good boy and I loved watching him!




3 comments:

Owings Family said...

You mean they don't have WIFI in amish country? I always love hearing about camp with the Garretts! It is such a great ministry and I know you're very proud of Derek!

Amy Griffin said...

Great pictures and everyone still looks the same - with lots more kids of course!

Lisa said...

It is so strange to see the next generation of the people I grew up with! It'll be especially cool if we send our kids to camp and they're all there together, like their parents were. We're hoping to anyway. Thanks for sharing all the pictures -- it's great to see everyone!