As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fitness Challenge Over!!

I'm so glad this challenge is over. I did stick to it most of the time, but my body didn't really change that much. Last night I really enjoyed playing tennis with Derek. We haven't done that in awhile. Hannah and Ben stood on each side of the net and were the "ball boy and girl" when we hit it into the net. It worked out pretty good until they decided to fight over who gets the ball. I lost 6-0/6-1, but you have to remember that I'm playing Derek! Anyways, an hour of pilates yesterday and an hour of tennis made me wake up with extreme back soreness.

I came home from a jog the other day and couldn't find my kids. (Derek was still sleeping) Welcome to their new hiding spot!


Library time!
I have been taking the kids to the library a lot lately. They play on the computer, Eve does puzzles sometimes, and Hannah will read to Ben. Mommy reads the new People magazine! Derek loves it because I stopped buying so many magazines in the grocery aisle. I read it long enough to find out who has the best beach body (David Beckham of course) and then it goes in the pot reading pile!





1 comments:

Lisa said...

What a relief to know I'm not the only one who gets killed by her husband in tennis. UGH!! Every single time.