As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Garrett Farm


Nephew Joshua Garrett


Ben surfing

Hannah and Kylie

I'm spending the week at the Garrett farm. Derek is volunteering at camp. I do have some pictures to post but I have to figure out how to do it on my mother-in-laws's computer. I stayed and worked on the 4th and 5th and drove 6 hours early Monday morning. Along with my kids, grandma and Aunt Donna have been watching my neice Kylie, and Nick and Lauren's son, Cameron. Liz Garrett is also here with Joshau who is 16 months old. It's a little wild. I will post pictures as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

Oh, I would love pictures of all the kids! Sometimes I feel like I live in a zoo...hope you guys are having fun.

Owings Family said...

I know yall are having a great time in Penn! Can't wait for more pics! Hannah and Kylie have grown up so much, so fast!