As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Friday, September 5, 2008

Back from our travels!

We had a blast in Minnesota! It is so hard to be away from family and friends. The kids and I spent 14 days up there and Derek flew up for Labor Day weekend. We did a lot of fishing and Ben and Hannah tried water skiing for the first time. (Ben got up, but was dragged in a seated position around the lake!) The kids also did some tubing and spent time swimming at the beach. (too cold for mom). Speaking of mom; she is doing well and keeping busy with the church. I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer! Time to get back into a routine.

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Welcome back! You are so brave for taking a 2 week vacation with 3 kids. :)

Amy Griffin said...

Glad you made it home safely and it looks like you guys had fun. We look forward to seeing you on the 18th even and you will have to excuse me if my nerves are bad!

Owings Family said...

What an awesome trip! I especially loved the pic of all the kids under the gazebo. Glad to hear that you're traveling went well and you survived!