As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Friday, September 12, 2008

New York Apples


We live within 10 minutes of about 6 different apple orchards. New York has the best apples! I took the kids yesterday with one of my neighbors and her children for some apple picking. We are going to be busy making some apple pies today!!! I also went to open house yesterday to meet Hannah's teacher. I don't know why but I don't like it when the teacher is younger than me. It makes me feel like I'm really the old mom of three sitting for open house! Anyways, Hannah's desk was neat (surprising I know!) and her teacher seems like a gem. I can't believe I have a second grader. Seriously, where does the time go?

1 comments:

Owings Family said...

What a good picture! You look great by the way. I can't believe Hannah is in 2nd grade either!!! Big game this weekend! :)