As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

64 years!!


I talked with my grandparents last night for about an hour. They just had they're 64th anniversary on September 25th. Can you believe that? I asked grandpa what he did for grandma and he said that he opened a can of apricots for her and started laughing. Grandpa still drives around although he says it is getting harder b/c of his macro degeneration in his eye. Grandma talks a lot about dad when he was a boy and how glad she is that he was saved. She was pretty funny last night too b/c she was doing a colon prep for a colonoscopy this morning. About every 15 minutes she would say, "got to go poop!"


When you grow up, you wonder; what it's going to be like when I can drive? And then when you are driving you wonder, what is it going to be like when I get married? When you get married you are curious about what it 's like to have a child and so forth? Grandpa asked me last night if I had watched a lot of people die? I said yes and he said if I thought it would be painful. I got off the phone and couldn't stop thinking about it.

0 comments: