As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moms gone wild

My sister flew in on Friday night to Newark, NJ where we got a hotel and spent Friday and Saturday in the city. We had a great time. Jodi has never been to the city so we managed to hit all the tourist attractions in 2 days. She is going to email me a couple of pictures today or tomorrow since I forgot my memory chip in my camera. We had a blast. Two moms with three kids hit the streets of NYC without diapers, sippy cups, or gold fish in our purse. We had great weather and great conversation. We called are trip "Moms' gone wild"! I wouldn't say we were wild, but a trip to anywhere without kids is special.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

sounds like a dream trip!

stars said...

HEY GUYS .
I'M TOO A MUM TO 3 BOYS 9, 3, 1, AND BOY THEY ARE A HANDFULL AT TIMES .I THANK GOD FOR MY BOYS .BUT I COULD DO WITH A BREAK LIKE THAT . NO KIDS OR ANYTHING ...WHAT A GREAT TIME U HAD .I AM FROM LONDON ENGLAND X