As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Missing the South

What did you think of the debate last night? I thought McCain rocked it personally! Hannah came home off the bus yesterday and said "Obama for President" I choked on my coffee; "what did you say"? I told her that McCain needs to be our next president and the reasons why! The things she hears in school is ridiculous. Another little tid bit from the past -
She came home from kindergarten one day and was chanting, "The Mets stuck" "The Mets stuck". Of course she meant suck but didn't know what the word meant. Hannah said that they chanted on the bus all the way home from school. I guess the bus driver must of been a Yankees fan. Oh- I miss Birmingham sometimes.

Oh yeah- I'm a new auntie as of last evening. Liz had a baby boy yesterday (Jacob Myles Garrett) Congratulations David and Liz!!!

1 comments:

Owings Family said...

The South misses the Garretts too!