As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back together again

I just dropped Sarah off at the airport. She has been at my house for a week. We had a great time shopping, shopping, and some more shopping. I miss having a girlfriend to do that with and actually will get excited with you for a great find.

The weather was ridiculous. It was cold, cloudy, and raining everyday. Welcome to the Northeast in November. We both caught ourselves a nasty cold. It didn't ruin our time though, we just gossiped over Thera-flu and cough drops. We even got carded for the Thera-flu. Just like old times!

We drove to NYC yesterday for some more shopping. When we got back to the train station where I had parked, we realized that all the birds in NYC got together and decided to have a bowel movement in unison over the MV. We laughed for a good 10 miles! Pretty gross.



3 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

love it - I would have loved to have been there! You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

Neither of you look the tiniest bit older than you did in college. No wonder you still get carded! (o;

Old friends are the best! I'm glad you have each other.

David, Lanny, Elijah and Caleb said...

Man, I'm so glad to see you again! I am now on fb and found Amy Griffin (actually she found me) and I asked her about you. I'd love to hear more about your life and your kiddos!