As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Amanda so here goes.....



Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder. Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people. It's amazing what you'll find!!!


1. This picture is taken at Hannah's 7th birthday. I took all the girls to see "Horton Hears a Who" and then back at my house for cake and ice cream.

2. My mom was here for Hannah's birthday which was really special.

3. I'm never taking 7 kids to the movies again.

4. Hannah's still really good friends with two of the girls in this picture.



I'm now tagging the Popecks, Lizzard, Fotops, and Betsy......

2 comments:

Owings Family said...

What a crew! Thanks for participating!

Karie said...

Hey Garrett family,
It was so great to find your blog spot. We are new to the blogging world so it has been fun to see who is out there doing what. We get updates on ya'll but this will let us stay updated better. It's crazy how big the kids are now! We'll keep in touch. Fager Family