As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Princess power

Derek and I finished painting Hannah's bedroom this morning. The name of the paint is "Princess Power" I'm thinking Pepto Bismol? It's not quite finished. I've yet to hang everything back on the walls. This is just a sneak peak. Does it give you heart burn?



Hannah started basketball three weeks ago. She plays every Saturday until the middle of March. They've yet to receive their uniforms; so for now its soccer clothes.

This piece of artwork that she painted was recognized by her art teacher who entered it into a special art show. I thought it was a hidden turkey in a basket of fruit!?!


Let me just show you a potential WNBA star. I think her shooting the ball straight up into the air is priceless. (She is the youngest on the team) Can you say, "travel much"? She's just learning right? I yelled, "just pick up the ball and run with it". "Why dribble, no one else does!"











2 comments:

Owings Family said...

How funny! Love the pink and the video is fantastic! Definite WNBA potential!

Amy Griffin said...

great! We love pepto pink at our house...we had to paint over it blue but it was great while it lasted...and goooo hannah!