As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Days Of Elijah

Yesterday we were coming home from the mall and jamming to camp songs. I'm getting Hannah pumped up for camp in August where she will be spending her first week at Camp Manatawny. "Days Of Elijah" is one of the family faves. During the chorus I look back at Hannah and she is crying. I said, "What's wrong honey?" She said that she was picturing herself bowed down before the Lord in heaven. She then preceded to tell me that she was ready to be Baptized. Now Hannah is 7; a bit too young, but you can't make up the fact that God has pricked her heart.

Behold He comes riding on the clouds,
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call;
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee,
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle--I can't believe you guys are so close! My email address is on my blog profile, so send me an email and we'll work something out! Your babies are beautiful, and I love the song Days of Elijah!

Amy Griffin said...

Wow - she is so mature for her age though. She's a sweet girl. She needs to rub off on my kids!

Owings Family said...

I know that you must be so proud of Hannah! She can see her parents live their faith daily and she is beginning to understand the significance of it! :) Congratulations!