As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Post surgery

Okay, so I don't look like Mrs. America today. I had surgery yesterday and they stripped and ligated my lesser saphenous vein. I have about 20 or so stitches every 5 cms down my leg starting from my groin down into my lower calf. Oh the joys of having three children!(hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and having to wear depends to do jump rope or any type of jumping) You should see my modified jumping jacks. Anyhow, thanks for all your prayers. I am doing exceptionally well and probably doing too much, but you know me- I can't go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink.

Nice hair and outfit! Don't be jealous!




















2 comments:

Owings Family said...

Owwwwww! Seriously, Depends? I know you're going to feel so much better when everything heals. I hope Derek and the kids are giving you a little TLC.

Anonymous said...

You know me, I almost passed out reading that! I hope your recovery is fast!