As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fit for Summer

I decided I was going to have Derek take a picture of my not so hot bikini body at the end of this month and start June 1 st with a 30 day fitness challenge. I will post before and after pictures on this blog if it works. I have already started to train for a triathalon that I will hopefully do at the end of August. I am encouraging all mothers of multiple children to do the same. There is no reason we need to be wearing skirts with our bathing suits! If your with me - than get out the digital camera!!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

ugghhhh! you read what i said about a skirt with a swimsuit, didn't you. elyn is only 8 months old, can i get at least another year to go without the skirt? okay, you are going to motivate me! matthew and i are hoping to run a 1/2 marathon in dec. but, i have to wean elyn first. she will be drinking milk on her own in sept and then it is time to run. looking forward to reading about your progress!

Amy Griffin said...

knock yourself out girl! I am going to get through the birth of this baby then hopefully do the half marathon again in April...only time will tell actually how motivated one will be. I did run today and felt like I was going to loose everything. I am going to stick to walking for now! Keep me posted! Oh and I had an amazing cupcake after lunch!