As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Got up and got the kids ready for church; took a Darvocet; went to bed.
Got up and made everybody lunch; took a Darvocet; went to bed. I woke up at 4:00 and called both my mothers and then guess what I did. Okay - I didn't go back to bed because it was the "Survivor Finale"!! Love it - Can anyone else believe that Parv won?
I took my dressing off this morning. I have 29 stitches total and lots of bruising and swelling. I had Hannah take a picture of my leg before she got on the bus this morning but wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in seeing it. It's pretty gross. I get to take a shower today; finally!

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

what?? They didn't make YOU lunch?! I hope you feel better!

Owings Family said...

I can't believe that you made Hannah take a picture of your gross looking leg!!!! Poor girl!