As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hot summer days!!

If anyone has been watching the news than you will know that we are getting really hot weather. They actually closed school early yesterday b/c the classrooms were unbearable. We've been 98-101 degrees for three days straight. This week has made me want a pool more than I have ever wanted before! Not much to do except for slip-N-slide and blow-up pools! I can't seem to twist Derek's arm on the idea of an inground pool, but I am working on it.









Who says girls can't pee standing up?



Derek is going to kill me for adding this picture. I told him that there were only like 10 people that read this blog anyways!












3 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

Eve is going to kill you for the picture one day!! Jude was watering the plants naked the other night and Jonathan took a couple of pictures of that! The kids look like they are having fun on the slip and slide. It is amazing how much fun $8 can get ya.

Owings Family said...

Ditto on everything that Amy said!!! Too funny!

Michael Schlimgen said...

So cute can she be my daughter