As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Day of School!


It is finally Hannah's last day of school. I just found out from someone at church why they go so long. I guess back in the day they use to send the kids home from school for a week in the middle of winter to save on fuel costs. I guess it stuck. Hannah has a fall, winter, and Spring break which doesn't include holidays. Anyways, it doesn't change what Ben and Eve do every morning. They get along for the first 30 minutes of the day.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Every time I see Eve I think she looks so much like Derek. Your kids are all adorable! I have the same issue with my youngest two - they get along great at times, and other times they're at each other's throats. I think it helps, though, to have my oldest home from school.

Amy Griffin said...

it is amazing how well my kids get along for just the first part of the day! Happy Summer Hannah!!