As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged

I have never been tagged before. Thanks Danna - I'm feeling accepted into this blog world.

What were you doing 5 years ago?

1. I was about 7 months pregnant with dear Ben.


2. Living in an apartment in Tennessee not knowing what we were doing - if we were going to live there or if Derek was going to find a new job.

3. A life with less wrinkles on my face.


4. Not knowing that I was ever going to have good Mexican food again!


5. Telling people that I would never be a mom that drives a minivan. Things change!


What are 5 things on your To-Do list today?


1. Go to Church - which is a no-brainer except for the fact that I worked a 12 hour shift last night and I would be up for 24 hours and teaching the teen class at church!

2. Sleep. I finally got to go to sleep by 1:00 this afternoon since I hadn't slept since Thursday night.

3. Go to the grocery store.

4. Put laundry away. I can't seem to keep up with my family of 5!

5. Go for jog.


What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

1. bananas mushed with peanut butter.

2. iced coffee

3. chocolate (any kind)

4. peanut butter (I'm addicted!)

5. chips and salsa



What are 5 things you'd do if you were a billionaire?

1. Travel the world.

2. Hire a nanny/cook/housekeeper etc.

3. Support the Church (I guess that should of been first!)

4. Split it with family and friends!

5. Pay off my Harding loan (haven't done that yet!


What are 5 of your bad habits?

1. reality T.V. (trying to minimize it!)

2. Caffeine (What mom doesn't abuse this one?)

3. Young and the Restless

4. Procrastination

5. Peanut butter (did I already say that before?)


Name 5 places where you have lived?

1. Minnesota

2. Arkansas

3. Alabama

4. Tennessee

5. Pennsylvania


Who are the people that you want to tag?

1. Amy

2. Amanda

3. Dallas

4. Chandra

5. Lisa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm going to try to do this on Wednesday--I love lists! I'm with you on the mexican food. It is my absolute FAVORITE food, and there is nothing even passable anywhere near me. There's a place I go when I just have an undeniable craving, but it never satisfies. Oh, to have good mexican food again!