As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
Joshua 24:15

Friday, June 6, 2008

Update on fitness challenge!

Okay- so whose idea was this anyways? I've been working my tail with no real results. I think I might of even gained a couple. The problem is the more I work out; the more I eat because I am so hungry. Monday I kicked off the challenge with a 4 mile EP jog and 6 100 meter sprints (31 year old sprints with 3 kids). Tuesday a 3 mile jog with 1/2 mile swim at the YMCA. Wednesday I did a 6 mile run and Thursday a 10 mile bike preceding another 3 mile run. Today I'm going to do 7-8 miles if the weather permits. It sounds like a lot - right? Everyday I'm trying to complete 50 push-ups (I can only do about 10 consecutively), 25 plie squats, 25 lunges, and 15 min of ab and core work. We'll see guys. Now if I could just keep my chocolate and peanutbutter cravings on the D.L..







The kids at Hannah's soccer game last night!















They celebrated Ben's birthday 2 months early at preschool. He wore that hat all day long and
was enjoying everyone wishing him "Happy Birthday". Maybe b/c it had a "5" on it!







0 comments: